Interesting Encounter : Gym Fighter

Do you ever gym ? Different people have different reason to join a gym ...

Some wants to avoid embarrassment moment stucking in something because too fat
pretty summed up my childhood

Some wants to prevent destroying buildings by accident:


Some claimed gym can help destress, but my favourite destress method will be:

Some said going gym can discharge his excess hormone:
the look on your face when your mom bumps into the room

Some aiming to get muscular body:
reminds me of the butterbun i ate this morning, by the way, nice artistic curve wall

For most ladies, of course is to get a body that is hotter than others:

jealousy exists even in fairy tale

Some said working out is a good cure for hangover:

of course for many men, it's the workout lady which attracts them to gym:
All time favourite, yoga class:
How to concentrate in gym with this around the corner?
probably best way to destress
ok,  this one is a bit over

But sometimes there are some interesting people we can find around the gym. For instance, ironman doing workout:
Last month, I have encountered a interesting character at a gym called Levelup Fitness.
So this guy, in his office attire plus a gym shoes, walked pass me and waved his hand on me. At first I though it was somebody I knew and waved back (I then discovered I have totally never met this guy before).

Then I started to use the gym equipment , 5 minutes later this guy in his office attire, starts to jog beside me on the treadmill... while flapping his hand like a bird... after 5 minutes of flying on the treadmill, this guy ... starts to, while running...performing a tornado punch. For your info, it is exactly a move in "street fighter"'s character, Zangief. roughly looked like this:
I have totally no idea how he kept his balance on the treadmill while ...tornadoing on it, and not ended up like the dude below:

I tried to remained calm but deep inside, I went like:

But it did not stopped there, he went to the boxing sandbag and started to pose like this:
And he started to perform a series of street fighter movement on the sandbag:

The deadly one punch by Bruce Lee:

The Shadowless kick by Chunli
 The fiery hundred palm by E Honda

And if you think he only perform fancy attack on the sandbag, you are wrong. Occasionally, he would push the sandbag and when it swings back, he will try to evade it by shifting left and right , front and back... I suppose this movement is inspired by this ?
I continued to run, my face remained calm, workout pace remained constant... but inside I looked like this:

Maybe I should join Yoga instead of using equipment next time...

What I expected to see in the yoga class:
What I ended up doing in the gym
Interesting Encounter : Gym Fighter Interesting Encounter : Gym Fighter Reviewed by Sin Tan on 03:42 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.