Sinfully Interesting Letter To the Bank

A friend of mine received the bank's statement...later than the statement due date... So I helped draft a letter...

"Dear XXX bank officer whoever is concern to this matter,

 I would like to bring to your attention that I have just received your statement today which is due eleven days ago. This is a shocking news to me because I do not know our country's postal service is so lousy. However before I make a complain to them on their service quality is wasting of our country's tax money, jeopardizing our country's business environment, I can't help to notice I had other parcel from kl and it did not took one month to delivered to my place.

Perhaps they have run out of ship and using sampan(a kind of small boat, similar to canoe) instead. Whether or not the statement is being sent out on statement date, I have no idea. All I know is at the time I was waiting for my statement to pay, I would already being charged interest while the statement is in the sampan on the way to my place. While being charged innocently on late payment, my arguement would be invalid because the statement is already being sent out from your hq "one month ago". Perhaps no body had noticed this before, but I am pretty sure all the innocent penalties and interest charges being pose on customers all these years should be more than enough to hire people who would treat this matter seriously and make proper adjustment on time frame between statement date and due date. 

Business should be reasonable and versatile. Since we can't help about letters needed one month to be delivered, please put due date one and a half month after statement date. I would really appreciate if the statement can be delivered to my place promptly because I don't own a time machine to sent me back in time to pay the bill. 


By the way,  I just noticed that the parcel is sent from post Malaysia 7 days ago. Looks like the sampan theory is busted. Which raised another mystery that what kind of method of transport will take 24 days from XXX bank office to post Malaysia? However I am not a detective and believe it is XXX bank's job to find out and stop this joke.

Sincerely,

A customer who wants to pay on time."
Sinfully Interesting Letter To the Bank Sinfully Interesting Letter To the Bank Reviewed by Sin Tan on 08:00 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. Sarcasm is the LOWEST form of wit.
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, an act using lowest amount wit is still better than pervy ballness stalker who uses fake names and troll other person. "Tim"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your English is not good either hahaha.
    There is no such word as "ballness" and I don't think you know what "troll" means.
    Maybe you should blog in Mandarin. That way you won't embarrass yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not expect a person who does not has the courage to show his real name to understand anything with related with "balls". From your level of hostility, I guess you are the one working at the bank who is responsible for the postage of statement. That kinda explains why it takes so many days to deliver the statements because clearly somebody has been trolling around during work. Look if you are fired because of that, don't blame others and start hiding under the table to attack people. It is a simple job and u messed it up.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah wah.. looks like you've a fan here >.<

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.