Playstuff: The iphone 5

What Ellen thinks about iPhone 5:





Despite many laughs and many making funs out of it, some even said is comedians' gold mine...Newly announce Iphone 5 is a hit... on apple's stock price. According to ABCnews sales of iPhone 5 is estimated to hit a whopping 6 million in first week...which now makes apple stock price soars to over 700USD now.

So what's with Iphone 5?
T3 has published 10 things we need to know about iPhone 5 , while we certainly can know that 7 things about the announcement of iPhone 5 is that everything is smaller except screen is larger,it is faster, have new itunes which new ipod might be similar looking...And of course old iPhone will be cheaper.

While hailed the most innovative company on earth, instead of surprises me with these:
"also with see through camera"



It disappointing me with this:

what are the people's reaction to the new iPhone 5?





Bravo Apple, now we know what's next:











Last but not the least:


And good news for the users: you all have to change your pants:

 Ok Back to serious discussion: some comparison to the competitors: 


I think I might stick to Ellen's idea and get this :


Playstuff: The iphone 5 Playstuff: The iphone 5 Reviewed by Sin Tan on 19:50 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. I was really disappointed with the look/features of the new iPhone. I thought it was designed with the glassy-look-through plus hologram features. Damn, I think that technology is still far away. Galaxy Note 2 will be on my buying list then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elisha Batuncang, yeap for a company who call themselves most innovative company ever, I think so too. Maybe the power of innovation of this company gone with Steve jobs

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.