Probably the Dumbest Bank Robber Before World Ends (2012)

An interesting story to share:

Robbery is not a rare event but this girl, who robbed a bank $6k++ (seriously? you robbed a bank for only 6 K!?), and went show it off on YouTube. Of course this kind of heroic act has caused her arrested... not surprisingly.


This happened in Nebraska, a 19 years old US citizen Hannah Sabata who called herself as "chick bank robber" , jacked a Pontiac Grand Am , robbed a bank with a gun a pillow case and a note written "You are being robbed! No alarms or locks or phones or ink bags! I have a loaded gun. You have two minutes."  (her claim) after getting $6,256.00 USD, instead of went shopping spree like what she claim she was gonna do, she recorded a video and put it up to YouTube. Of course the news went on and the video went viral over million view and counting...


In the video, she confessed on what she stolen from the car, stolen a car, removed the license plate before robbing the bank with a gun, a pillow case and a note (pillow case??)




looked alike ?? fan of GAGA??










speaking of having a baby, she did put up "evidence of pregnancy" on her deviant art page
she also claimed some Interesting fact of hers: 
I can stretch both legs behind my head at the same time
I can do the splits
I can stand on my head
I have HIV
I'm married
I'm pregnant
I've been to jail
I've been to Boys Town
I've been homeless
I have ran away
My hair has been every color 
I've saved my grandmother
I'm often mistaken as Asian :0
But I do have 11 different nationalities!
I get straight A's in school






nice try, nice try...

 some reference source:
we found all but $30
best day of my life
international business times

[screen grabs via Youtube]






Probably the Dumbest Bank Robber Before World Ends (2012) Probably the Dumbest Bank Robber Before World Ends (2012) Reviewed by Sin Tan on 01:03 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.