Party of Last Night: Rock A Denim

One of my favourite class in gym is Yoga... Yoga let me stretches my muscle, Yoga let me have serenityYoga improves my bone, overall...Improves my health... But what's more importantly, I can always find scenes like this in Yoga class:

A man's inspiration heaven 

reason why I can do yoga marathon

It is true that man love woman in yoga pants not because of health but because of the curve...However most of the time we would wear a jeans out. A jeans is smart and casual but not good in enhancing curve.

One might not want to be caught up in situation like this:


And the new product of Levi's might just solve that problem... Introducing Levi's Revel, a denim fit innovation from the Big brother in jeans industry. Back in 2010, Levi's launched a Curve ID collection of jeans promising to fits women's specific degree of curviness. Today, Levi's took one step further by introducing a new body-shaping technology to their Curve ID line.
It is not just fit your curve, it shapes it better. Think of it as an spanx combined with your jeans that will flatten your beer tummy, slim that pear hips and thighs, and lift the rear end. 

Which is good because one need not to buy these product again:
Really? Yes I also came to know this exist just now


The technology in Revels is strategic approach to body contouring... Using Levi's new liquid shaping technology Revel jeans can regulate the level of stretch in targeted areas. This provides a structure to the jeans and creates a figure-hugging shape, rather than uniform stretch.
It is so flexible that makes you wanna do yoga...

looked like wearing body paint to me

The Revel's launching in Kuching was held at spring on 18 October 2013, with lot's of art work that is made of jeans displayed in the vicinity...

looked like my painter's jeans though

That cat probably owe the OrangHutan money

lower corner looks like Medusa turning people into rocks

Your face when commenting "LOL"

Can you spot the hornbill eating a berry?


That reminds me of 300, the disturbing tree below:


Tops made from Bottoms

Largest jeans to date

The beetle looked happy wearing jeans


UFO? Sea mine?

Spiderman ran out of mask





The event started with cocktail session, followed by fashion show:




Check out this cool pose while taking pictures

















I gave my door gift to Gladys as I don't wear a head band...
 Photobomb spotted...
 Joyce and Rose...
 Pregnant mama spotted with jeans...

Probably the only one who took pictures while drinking...

 After fashion shows, always remember to end with party!!

Party of Last Night: Rock A Denim Party of Last Night: Rock A Denim Reviewed by Sin Tan on 03:25 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. ahemmm, I'll make sure a guy is in front of you in your coming yoga/BB class. LOL. Did you try the jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. with your permission, I'm going to grab some beautiful and professionally taken pics from this blogpost !! thanking in advance. hohoho..

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.O ... i don't want to go your class liao...

    ReplyDelete
  4. christmas has not come yet ler...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.