Don't do drugs...

Friday night... instead of go out partying, I decided to stay office working... and kill time...

Another reason is I am the unlucky diligent contributor of the society who works on Saturday. Being old, I can't afford to out partying late during Friday night
how I feel when other shouting TGIF on every Friday

While browsing internet mindlessly researching on the net for useful material to contribute to the society, came across this I though is nice to share. 

London-based photographer Roman Sakovich produced this project ‘Half’ while he was studying photography at the Arts University College at Bournemouth. He photographed subjects in the studio using make-up “in order to explore the outsiders superficial judgement of the same person before and after drug abuse”. After which, he combined the before and after images into one in order to make the change more visible.







Sometimes ago, I found out that somebody I know closely did drugs. I was in great disappointment as I am very oppose to drug abuse. I felt like punch the brain out of him that time.

If you really care about anyone in this world, you really should not do drugs...There is a chinese movie titled "protege". Highly recommended. It shows the effect of drugs and how it will ruin your life.




When you do drugs...




which sometimes you will see this :


As this:

and wake up next day realizing this :

so:






Don't do drugs... Don't do drugs... Reviewed by Sin Tan on 06:01 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.